Beginning in April, 2015 CopyCat Music Licensing is thrilled to administer the licensing rights to the incredible catalog of music written by Paul Lovatt-Cooper.
As one of the most sought after composing talents of his generation, Paul Lovat-Cooper’s musical works have been performed to sell-out audiences at London's Royal Albert Hall, New York’s Carnegie Hall and Sydney Opera House.
Paul is a revered and accomplished musician. In addition to being awarded commissions from an array of international soloists, his music has been featured on television and radio shows worldwide.
Today, Paul is in high demand as a Composer, Soloist and Conductor. He continues to enjoy performing, conducting and composing for a variety of ensembles, festivals and media projects globally.
He currently holds the position of "Director of Music" at Factory Transmedia, and is the Managing Director of his music company PLC Music. Paul is also "Composer in Association" with the world famous Black Dyke Band.
To read/download Paul's full biography please click here. To view Paul's website or order his music please go here.
If you are interested in licensing the rights to Paul's music, please contact us. You will need to provide us with the following information:
- The name of the song you wish to license
- The name of your organization
- Mailing address for your organization
- Type of license needed
- If a license to arrange is needed, please provide us with the name of the arranger
- If a license to record (CD) is needed, please let us know the timing of the song and the number of copies of the CD/download you wish to license
- If a synchronization license (video) is needed, please provide us with a description of the video/film, the territory needed and the expected release date